The National PACE Association (NPA), an Alexandria, VA based trade association, is seeking candidates for the position of Digital and Print Designer. NPA represents Programs of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), provider-based health plans that enroll a largely dual-eligible population and provide a comprehensive, fully-integrated benefit inclusive of all Medicare- and Medicaid-covered services including preventive, primary, acute and long-term care. Currently, 116 community-based PACE organizations operate in 32 states nationally.
The Digital and Print Designer creates and manages multimedia projects for use on the organization’s website, in-person events, educational opportunities, and other venues that support the organization’s membership and promotes its mission, message, and brand. The Designer collaborates with internal staff and external resources (freelancers and vendors) to imagine, develop and implement design projects related to educational, promotional, and explanatory activities, and manages projects from start to finish.
- · Create video, motion graphics, interactive multimedia products, and other design projects
- · Produce original designs and custom layouts for education, briefs, and publications
- · Assist in the selection of external vendors and manage their assigned projects
· Model, support, and implement the organization’s brand and visual identity, maintaining integrity and consistency
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- · Proficiency in various software programs: motion graphics software programs such as Adobe Photoshop and After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Final Cut Pro or Premier Pro, Adobe Premier, Audition, Microsoft Suite, including Access, PowerPoint and Excel.
- · Ability to translate complex technical concepts into stylish, accessible visuals
· Ability to oversee the development of mission-focused multimedia materials for the organization’s members, stake holders, the general public and key constituents
· Ability to lead creative meetings and manage cross-departmental projects from inception through finished product
· Experience using DSLR cameras, lighting and audio skills.
- · Ability to think quickly, effectively, and creatively to solve problems, handle multiple projects, determine priorities and meet deadlines
- · Good team spirit while able to work individually
- · Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field; or equivalent relevant experience
- · 3-5 years’ experience creating and producing multi-media projects and managing project-based teams
Small, fast paced team office environment with moderate noise levels. Normal sitting and standing activities for an office environment. Use of computers for extended periods of time. Utilize office equipment and communication technologies for conference calls and teleconference meetings/webinars. Requires general mobility to move through the facility. Ability to lift up to 20 pounds. Ability to travel locally and to other cities for meetings and conferences.
Reports to Vice President of Public Affairs
Commensurate with experience and skills
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to Personnel Department, National PACE Association, 675 N. Washington Street, Suite 300, Alexandria, VA 22314 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National PACE Association
675 N. Washington Street, Suite 300
Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone 703-535-1565 Fax 703-535-1566