AV Project Manager
Alternate Job Title: Upgrade Project Manager, BAV
Work site location and Zip Code: Washington, DC
Job Description For a highly visible and diverse business environment in support of a major agency, OMNITEC Solutions (http://www.omnitecinc.com) seeks an experienced AV Project Manager who is a proven team player and leader.
Duties and Responsibilities1. Act as instruction and information intermediary between client's BAV management, Designers, Integrators, Vendors, Facilities and IT. Manage the distribution of reports, notifications, schedules and updates etc. Ensure an efficient and consistent bi directional flow of information between all relevant parties.
2. Work closely with BAV technicians, Project Designers and Integrators on control system functionality and GUI design/layout to ensure highest level of functional efficiency and end user satisfaction
3. Design both a readable and presentation version of end user training for each space/room in HQ 1 and 2
4. Create a highly detailed SOP for each meeting/event room and/or space in both electronic and printable versions for HQ1 and 2 rooms as completed.
5. Manage and coordinate contractor/vendor equipment purchasing process including delivery, inventory management and GR documentation when needed.
6. Work closely with client's BAV staff, HQ1 Projects officer and vendors to help coordinate design and integrator bidding process for HQ2 upgrade project.
7. Support HQ1 Project Officer as needed to help expedite an efficient and timely completion of the BAV aspects of the Renewal project.
8. Manage project costs to ensure budgets are maintained by knowing and documenting progress against estimate, routinely documenting and calculating estimated cost to complete and project profitability.
9. Ensure that all project goals, including budgets, milestones and engineering intent, are being addressed and delivered.
10. Other special duties as assigned.
Required SkillsA. In depth experience and knowledge of complex BAV room and event space function including minimum of 10 years as hands-on senior user.
B. Proven experience of room/space integration project involvement or management.
C. In depth knowledge of current BAV technologies and ability to conceptualize their incorporation into a daily use multi-function meeting/event room or space.
D. Ability to read design drawings (CAD) and confirm best practice functionality or isolate problem areas and suggest technical alternatives.
E. Ability to coordinate complex operational projects including status reporting, overdue milestone actions and have ability to resolve timeline issues.
F. Proven skill in creating highly detailed SOP documentation for new rooms/spaces and instructional media for clients and end users.
Please forward resume to Nick Abid via Employment@omnitecinc.com. OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.