To apply for this job, please forward your resume to Nick Abid via Employment@omnitecinc.com.
Alternate Job title: Corporate Broadcast Analyst, Multimedia Services
Full life cycle Webcasting and Video Production for a very large and diverse enterprise!
Worksite location and Zip Code: Washington, DC, 20431
OMNITEC Solutions (http://www.omnitecinc.com) has an immediate employment opportunity for a Webcasting Operations Producer to oversee delivery of exceptional broadcast and webcast technology services to a sophisticated clientele in a fast-paced, rapidly changing international business environment, with emphasis on client and end user satisfaction.
This professional will truly have a hybrid skill base!
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Plans, directs, coordinates, and manages operational activities across multiple departments for the effective delivery of our clients’ webcasts and video productions, with emphasis on client and viewer satisfaction.
2. Acts as the main client point of contact for all webcast and video production activities to define their overall and specific webcast and video production requirements. Manages and coordinates the overall webcast and video production operational activities including: project review and scheduling; creative and production consulting; audio and video quality control; metadata accuracy; presentation quality and end user experience quality control; on-demand library management; and resolving equipment-related issues. The webcast and video production equipment and processes include simultaneous interpretation systems; multi-format video acquisition; sound reinforcement; audio and video recording/playback; video and audio editing; AV routing/switching systems; webcasting/encoding; and live and prerecorded broadcast quality video production for in-house and special events.
3. Lead operator and administrator of the centralized digital workflow systems for webcasting including centralized ingest servers, shared editing systems, centralized storage arrays, LTO archive system, centralized transcode system, centralized graphics creation and play-out systems and data asset management system. Creates, prepares and inserts bugs, lower thirds, titles, and credits for live webcast programming. Edits in bugs, lower thirds, titles, and credits on Video on Demand archives.
4. Develops, proposes, and implements an annual administrative and equipment budget for webcast and video production equipment and systems.
5. Develops, implements, and documents streamlined processes and systems, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and a quality assurance program for improvement of webcast and video production functions as a whole. Implements a customer feedback process to determine success rate of webcast operations, and provides recommendations for improving workflow processes and on-demand archive access. Captures, analyzes, and maintains webcast analytics to improve viewership and out-reach results.
6. Required to perform duties when necessary during extended hours, and occasionally for special events during evenings and weekends.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. An undergraduate degree in communication studies/television/film/broadcasting or a related technical field is preferred, with eight to ten years of professional level experience in high-level corporate broadcast and audiovisual systems, webcast operations management, and broadcast, audio, and video production. Experience with live webcast production, encoding, streaming, storage, and asset management of archives required.
2. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with proven ability to coordinate the efforts of various departments including audio/visual, facilities, and IT, and formulate valid solutions to workflow problems, analyze work requirements, and develop principal and alternative action plans. Strong ability to develop and maintain functional and multicultural working relationships across many departments, with experience in conflict resolution essential.
3. Working knowledge of modern digital video and audio systems, with an emphasis on encoding/transcoding and web-streaming work practices and technologies. Advanced knowledge of IP technology also required. Proficient in the use of non-linear editing systems, specifically Final Cut Pro, Premiere CS and Avid Media Composer. Experience using Mac computers and the latest operating systems is s a big plus. Strong graphical skills with knowledge of After Effects, PhotoShop, Illustrator and other graphics programs.
4. Solid project management skills and experience with cross-team collaboration/facilitation. This includes production expertise and experience (concept notes, storyboarding and script writing).
5. Strong computer skills in a Windows environment with standard MS Office applications and the ability to learn other specialized software. Knowledge in DVD authoring software.
6. Ability to direct multi-camera studio based productions.
Additional Helpful Skills
The ability to obtain a security clearance is helpful as potential cross-program employment opportunities on project teams supporting other federal and/or DOD clients are part of our career development opportunities.
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmation Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.