For more details or to apply for this position, please visit https://corporate-advisory.icims.com/jobs/8056/video-producer/job
About the role:
As a member of our in-house creative video team, you will help bring to life our firm impact stories and products, and come up with new ways to engage, educate and inspire our health care and higher education members (and future members) who engage with our content and products on a daily basis. Through video you will make it easier for us to explain our unique products and offerings. Video may be the output, but we’re searching for a storyteller at heart, one who creates rich, inspiring stories.
Your approach to narrative equally informs and delights. You have an organized mind that bursts with creativity and possesses a relentless drive to create the best possible work. You are a team player, but have the skills to take a video from start to finish on your own if required. And if you care a lot about the future of health care and higher education in this country, that’s a bonus!
- Produce, film and edit videos and motion graphics to support content team and marketing team needs (best practices, case studies, client testimonials, research and insight), incorporating client expertise into creative and effective video concepts.
- Writes, either individually or as a member of a team, and edits scripts for video and audio productions.
- Innovate to push the boundaries of telling short stories.
- Collaborate with members of the video, content and marketing teams to come up with new ideas.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Link to a portfolio of videos you’ve created and/or worked on that inspire, educate, and delight.
- Strong ability to script, storyboard, and plan shot sequences.
- Proven understanding of best practices and tools used in video production and asset management.
- Strong motion graphics and title design expertise with an acute eye for detail.
- Solid foundation in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong visual skills, including an eye for good lighting, shot composition, and use of color.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Hustle, drive, and the willingness to push the best possible result.
- Humble, honest, and a fun team-player.
- May be required to carry equipment weighing over 30 pounds for extended periods of time.
- May be required to transport and assemble various video and audio equipment on location.
- Bachelor’s Degree in film study at an accredited institution or comparable practical experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices and tools used in video production and asset management
- Motion graphics and title design expertise
- Experience with Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
The Advisory Board Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
- Willingness to travel up to XX%
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in managing multiple, competing priorities