Missed NAB this year? Want to hear colleagues discuss their experiences at the show? TIVA’s NAB Wrap-up Meeting brings you the news from the giant annual National Association of Broadcasters convention. We will discuss emerging trends in workflows, location gear, studio equipment, and content creation software. Find out how NAB itself has evolved in recent years and get tips on making the most of attending the show.
The Panel includes:
- Rich Harrington, CEO of RHED Pixel and an expert in motion graphic design and digital video. He is a popular instructor and author for Adobe and Apple products. Rich has also chaired conferences for the National Association of Broadcasters.
- Amy DeLouise is a director and producer with experience in brand strategy, cause marketing, and social media. She presented workshops at this year’s NAB on a variety of production topics, including working with children and non-professionals, licensing, branding, interviewing, scripting, and managing challenging clients.
- Chad Heupel manages FDA’s television production studio in Gaithersburg, MD. Prior to coming to the FDA in 2008, Chad directed the overhaul of the HHS broadcast facility in Washington, DC. His primary focus and responsibility has been in engineering, having worked to redesign and rebuild control and edit rooms throughout his federal career.
- Tim Flaherty is a television and radio producer through his Annapolis-based company, Communication Ventures of America, and a past president of TIVA.
- Colin Sandy will be moderating the event. Colin is co-owner of Sandy Audio Visual LLC, a local live stream production company and consultancy. Colin is a journalist by trade and attended the 2014 NAB Show as a reporter for British-American internet broadcaster StudioTech.TV. StudioTech.TV covers the news and personalities driving broadcast innovation at various industry trade shows around the world.
Our hosts for the evening are the National Association of Broadcasters. Located at 1771 N Street NW, Washington DC 20036 (Metro: Dupont Circle - Red Line) MAP
Networking begins at 6:30pm and the presentation starts at 7pm.
TIVA-DC's NEW EVENT PRICING:
$5 discount is available up until 24 hours before the event.
$10 for members, $20 for non-members and at the door, $15 for members and $25 for non-members.
**All Registrations Are Non-Refundable**