Hi. We’re 522. We’re based out of Old Town, Alexandria. We help organizations connect with
their audience through video - Fortune 500 companies, non-profits and the government alike.
We’re always busy, which is why we’re constantly looking for freelancers. Talented creatives
to work with our team to help craft the stories we tell.
At the moment, we’re looking for After Effects Editors. Preferred candidates possess a strong
design background and organizational skills.
The After Effects Editor works across a variety of graphic-based projects. This includes
working with the project’s Creative Director to design and execute graphics packages (logo
bump, lower third, and end slates) or integrating text/graphics into live-action footage.
Sometimes they work on their own projects. Sometimes they’re helping someone else out.
Either way, they should have a strong foundation in design and marketing and the ability to
incorporate our client’s branding guidelines within their concepts. If you have talents in other
areas, such as Premiere, Resolve, or Cinema 4D, we’d love to hear about those too.
Candidates should possess the ability to multi-task, desire to work as part of a team, and a
commitment to producing high-quality work.
If you’re interested, please fill out the form on our website:
● Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite - specifically After Effects
● Ability to handle multiple projects at once
● Knowledge of technical aspects of video production (formats, codecs, frame rates,
● Work as part of a team, or complete projects independently without constant
● Strong time-management skills
● Ability to adapt to changing deadlines